1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapped all the way! I LOVE making them all pretty with Ribbons, bows, and ornaments :)
2. Real tree or Artificial? I love real trees, but we have an artificial pre-lit. All those pine needles make me crazy!
3. When do you put up the tree? The weekend after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? The weekend after Christmas
5. Do you like eggnog? LOVE IT!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? A little cupboard that my Great Uncle Bill built for me. Mady gets it next year for Christmas :)
7. Hardest person to buy for? My In-Laws
8. Easiest person to buy for? All my nieces and nephews
9. Do you have a nativity scene? I have 6! I LOVE them (I am saving up for the Willow tree set)
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Cards, I love getting them, so I love to send them.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I can't say, the person who gave it to me reads this!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? All the classics- Rudolph, Charlie Brown, Frosty, It's a Wonderful Life, etc...
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? August
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yes, but as a white elephant gift!
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Turkey and my MIL's cranberry sauce
16. Lights on the tree? Colored, I love to see them twinkle
17. Favorite Christmas song? I don't have a favorite- I love them all!
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? We would love to travel to our Parent's house, but we are staying home this year!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Roudolph, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixxon, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? We have our pj's on Christmas eve, then presents on Christmas- all day long!
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People being grumpy- especially cashiers!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love blue and silver, but our tree is red a silver
24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Work clothes, I know boring huh! And Food Storage :)
Catch-Up Photo Dump. My Babies Are So Big.
6 years ago
4 comments:
Fun! I have a similar Christmas tag on my blog too! This one is more fun though!
That was fun to read through. Now you have me curious about that worst gift..hmm....
Hey!! Where are you? I know you are busy but I hear from you soon!!! I miss you!! Oh And this tag is cute!!
I was thinking what the other Michelle was thinking .. who gave you your worst gift and what was it? haha .. poor sap will never know.
Just kidding.
Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment