(This is a little old, but I was trying to load pics, then Reed found the camera and computer :)
We had a great Thanksgiving with our families. I love going home! We were so busy, that I didn't even get to take as many pictures as we would have liked.
I made Kellen get up and shop with me on Black Friday, he was not too happy about it. In fact, he didn't even talk to me until after his nap :). We played games, and spent every moment playing with family. It was so great to be home.
We actually loved it so much that we went again last weekend. My FIL's family has a little party every year, it is the only time we see his sisters. They buy gifts for everyone so our kids love to go! It was such an amazing party once again. My MIL is amazing, she can feed so many people and not even break a sweat! We also went so Kellen could take the LSAT, the law school admittance exam. Yes, we are trying to go back to school, and he has finally decided he wants to get his MBA and Law degree. We are praying, and thinking about where to apply. I am so glad that the test is over and I have my husband back, he has been studying hard for so many months!!
I am sorry for the lack of posts lately, it has been busy busy busy! But I love this time of year!
Catch-Up Photo Dump. My Babies Are So Big.
6 years ago
3 comments:
That is so nice of your hubby to go shopping with you!Good luck with school!
Oh good luck to your husband AND you for law school- I am sure you will have a great experience with it all! Your layout is totally cute! Merry Christmas!
I'm glad you had a good thanksgiving! Is Kellan going to go to the new law school downtown?? Philipp has toyed with the law school idea, but I am happy it is on the backburner for now!
Post a Comment