I haven't been doing much, especially since it rained all day on Saturday and the whole family just sat around playing games and being together. I love those days when there is a lot to do but we just spend the day as a family.
Since I haven't been doing much I have done a little blog surfing and I found this
a way cute idea for Candy Sushi- very cute, I can't wait to try it! I am planning Activity days for tonight. I am teaching them how to conduct music, and talking about prayer complete with prayer rocks. My boys loved helping me paint the rocks :)
I am also getting plans made to go visiting teaching and I am stealing this idea from my friend Holly isn't this a way cute idea for a fall treat?
Also, I have mentioned this before but it is so awesome, I have to talk about it again. For all of us that have a lot of blogs that we read, there is an easy way to check them called BLOGLINES. You sign up with your gmail account and type in all the blog address that you like to read (it doesn't work with private blogs). Then there are a few different options, but when you click subscribe, all the hard work of checking the blogs daily is over! It automatically updates you if there is a new post- isn't that amazing? It saves so much time!
Well, I am off to take a nap while Mady is sleeping. I don't know what is wrong with me, but I feel some sickness coming on in my throat! Have a great day, fall is on the way!
11 comments:
FUN! We are going to do teach the girls to lead music in YW, so your activity day girls will be way ahead! :) Glad you liked the fall treat idea. Hope you get feeling better quick!
The candy looks so fun. I hope you are feeling better. I LOVE the rainy days.....when you can wrap up in a blanket, and just spend quiet time with your family!
Those are way cute for a fall treat... That would be fun for snack day for the kids too... I hope that you dont get sick, I this transition of the weather cause us too have been having ups and downs... We put a air puifier in the house and we have noticed a huge change in the air in our home and we can breathe great!!! Just an idea!!! Anyways call me soon so we can get together!!!
Maybe you're pregnant again. :) Cute ideas for Visiting Teaching. I might steal that too, Get feeling better, it will take about nine months!
cute treats.. i love blogging for that reason alone.. such cute ideas for everything!
hey there calise! cute blog :) what exactly was in your VT treat bag? looks cute. i might need to steal the idea from your friend too!
OK, I'm stealing the caramel apple idea - soooo cute! You always have cute ideas on your blog!
First of all I owe you a BIG thank you for the package you sent me. I got it yesterday and it totally made my day. I LOVED it. Thanks for the cute bows, I LOVED them, they are so cute.
Also my mom and I stole your apple caramel idea. We did it and it turned out so cute. Our VTers loved it!
Where have you been we need to know the news of what you have been up to, I'm a little worried you have been kidnapped. let us know you are ok
Hi, Great blog! I was surfing blogger and your name stood out to me (I have Zollinger friends in Ohio - so I had to click on the link that took me here). I am from Ontario, Canada. I didn't want to not leave a comment after I read your blog stalking comment. Feel free to check out my blog, I like to brag about my kids too! Cute redheads!
Hey-- Where have you been lately? Is everything good?
Post a Comment