Saturday, October 18, 2008

Kidnapped??? Missing???? Alive???

We are still alive! I am at a friend's house, and I stole her computer! Our internet is not working, we are not so patiently awaiting our new modem, and I am not so happy with our internet and phone provider!! I know it has been almost a month since I have been on here, or looked at anyone's blogs. I am sorry! And I promise to catch up when I can! A lot of things have changed at my house :)! I just wanted to let everyone know that I am alive, and we are doing well!!! I hope to see you soon!!

10 comments:

C.B. said...

Yay I am so glad you are alive! Pesky modem!

Kari Clark said...

I was wondering what was up - I been missing reading about you guys. Glad to hear from you

Hilarie said...

Good to hear from you! Hope that you get everything working again soon!

Judy said...

Missed you in blogland!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kate Call said...

good to hear you are still alive and kicking! i've had the same kind of problems with my computer... so its hit and miss when i can actually get on.. so i've been the worst blogging friend ever lately! i'll get back on the band wagon here soon.. and hopefully you will too! get some pictures up soon so we can see updates of you and your cute family!

Toni said...

Glad to hear ouwerent kidnapped. I was beginning to worry. Can't waitto hear about all that has been happening!

The Hammers said...

I was starting to really wonder about you! I am the only blogger out there now that spends ALL day on the blogs, so hurry back. I'm lonely!

Holly said...

SO funny, because I was just wondering where you had been in the blog land! :) Glad you are alive and well, other than no internet. :)

Judy said...

I tagged you, check my blog

Natalie♥ said...

We miss you, you better have lots to post when you return.