Can I tell you how fun it is to have a girl?I have been trying to get some cute pictures of Mady for the Born in 2007 Baby Parade for the Idaho Falls Post Register. Mom loves to put the pictures in for every baby. Our family has had a baby in this paper since 2000 (I may be missing a year). Mady makes #15 for my parents. I finally got a cute one of her smiling in this pretty stinkin cute pink dress. I love dressing Madalyn in pink! My sister's told me that I would get sick of pink, but it hasn't happened yet! I love looking at the super cute dresses and outfits. There is just such a great spirit about Madalyn, she calms me down. When I comment on this to others they make sure and tell me to just wait a few more years and that most likely won't be the case, but, I love her and I just love to see her smile in Pink!!
No comments:
Post a Comment