Tuesday, January 1, 2008

New Years Eve





This was a very interesting New years Eve party. We have met some friends through Patrick's preschool. They have been really great to us, and when we started talking about what we were doing for this night, they invited us over for a party. Both of these families have kids the same age as our boys, so needless to say, it was a very LOUD evening! We watched a little sports, played some games, ate lots of treats, and did some kid control. By the time the ball dropped, we were very tired and we knew it was time to go home. I guess that is how you know you are getting old, when you don't want to stay up late. The boys had a blast, and we did too. Getting to know new people is always fun!
We are so excited for the new year, and my resolution is to get my scrapbooks up to date, and get organized!!!! I have bought storage containers, and I am waiting for Kellen to get my scrapbook things out of the garage (they are still in boxes from the move). I am going to get this house clutter-free SOON!!! It will be quite a challenge because you know how much of a pack-rat I am, but Amber, one of Patrick's friend's mom is a neat freak, so, I have enlisted her help in getting me organized! She kind of freaks out when she sees the play room, and almost every other room in my house, so, here we go for a clutter free new year!!!

No comments: