Saturday, February 2, 2008

Kellen is back

Well,
I am very excited to say that Kellen is back from Atlanta, and I stayed by myself without freaking out too much. It was a little scary at night, but, the boys made sure I wasn't alone in my bed! I am glad that we came home on Wednesday because Thursday was pretty snowy and windy, even here. I heard that I-84 was closed, schools were closed here on Wednesday. Idaho Falls was so fun. Don't get me wrong- I love being with Kellen, but it is nice to have alone time with the boys and Mady. I really like to spend time with mom and my sisters. We went to Leo's Place (pizza) on Monday night with Kellen's parents. Jenna is so great to play with Pat and Reed! It gave me time to talk to Megan about a boy! Patrick was excited to go to preschool on Thursday and I do enjoy shopping while he is there. When we were at the airport to get Kellen we were surprised that he was not waiting for us. We made the loop a few times and pretty soon Patrick became worried about why Daddy was not coming. We parked, and this is the conversation that we had:
Patrick: Mommy, where is Daddy?
Me: He is coming, maybe he is waiting for his suitcase.
Pat: Why don't we just go inside to get him?
Me: We can't park here
Pat: Why not?
Me: Because, we can't park here- we can't leave the van here, there is not a place to park
Pat: Yes there is, I saw a parking lot on the way in
Me: WEll, you are right, but it costs money and Daddy will be right here
Pat: Let's just park
Me: We can't park here
Pat: Ok, but can we go in?

So, as you can tell, it was pretty frustrating to wait with him in the van. Luckily Kellen came soon after this conversation or I think I would have just waited on the curb by myself. We are so excited to have Daddy back! Especially for diaper duty!


No comments: