skip to main |
skip to sidebar
My apology to you
Ok, so I just have to say that after looking at a ton of blogs and seeing how non creative mine is, I have been thinking about getting into the ditgital world of scrapbooking. I love to scrapbook and my sister has just started digital and it sounds so fun, but, I think I will get totally addicted. I am apologizing right now for the lack of creativity of the blog because until I use up all the 5 large U-Haul boxes of scrapbook stuff that I currently have sitting in my garage I cannot get addicted to anything else- (my husband will appreciate that). So, if you want cutesy stuff, you will have to look elsewhere. I will have to let you know when I finally give into my desire to go digital and when I do I will probably be asking for some ideas from all the great bloggers I know!!
4 comments:
Calise-- This is Tara Schmidt. Christopher and I were looking at our friends blog and it eventually lead to you guys. We were so excited. We have been thinking about you guys lately. Come visit our blog at ctahschmidt.blogspot.com
Calise - It's good to hear from you!! It looks like you have a little girl since the last time I saw you --- how fun! & your in Nampa??? We are in Boise.... I love the quote at the top of your page - It's from the soap I watch during naptime!!! Philipp gives me a hard time about that one! Your kids are adorable!!!!!
Hi! I am one of the co-founders of Mommy Diaries and I was checking your blog and saw that your husband went to Bonneville. I asked my husband (who is from IF) if he knew any Zollingers and he said he knew a Kellen. SMALL WORLD! Apparently they were best friends in elementary school?! It's amazing how the blogging world connects people! Our blog is linked on Mommy Diaries. We are excited that you are joining!
You can cutesy up your blog easily on the cute blogs link at Mommy Diaries. No digital pieceing together needed!
Post a Comment