Monday, February 25, 2008

Waiting...

Well, we are sitting at home all day to wait for the DHL delivery of our new computer. We were supposed to get it on Thursday but we were not home, then Friday I was home all day and they didn't come. When we called the office they said they tried to deliver- I know for a fact they did not come because at 1:30 when they said they tried, I was sitting right here at the computer right in front of the window! So, today they are supposed to try again and if they don't come, we have to go to Boise to get the package. Patrick asked me what we were going to do today and when I told him we have to stay home and wait, he and Reed broke out into song "Wating, Waiting on the world to change". For those of you who watch American Idol, this season during the auditions a guy was singing this song by John Mayer, when Randy Jackson (one of the judges) sang along with him. We thought it was hilarious and since Kellen sings all the time anyway we have been singing these words for the past few weeks. The boys love to sing with us and it was just so very cute to hear them sing this song just by me saying we were waiting! They are so much their dad's boys!

2 comments:

Hilarie said...

Kids are so dang cute! Kambree makes up her own songs all the time. Good luck waiting for your new computer!!

Holly said...

Hope you got your new computer! I LOVE getting things in the mail! hehe.