Yea, it is my first tag!! Hip hip horray!
20 years ago-1988
1-I was in kindergarten at Fairview Elementary 2-My dad was home with me until time for school, then took me to my mom's 3rd grade classroom to get my hair done before class. 3-I had a huge crush on 2 boys who I later was pretty good friends with in middle and high school-crazy!! I wonder if my mom remembers who they were!
10 years ago-1998
1-I was a Freshman at Bonneville High School 2-I had yet another crush on a boy- that is the story of my life! 3-I was trying to write my brother and sister on their missions but it didn't happen often enough and I wasn't sure I liked being the only child at home. 4-I was playing the french horn in band and having a little bit of a rebelious stage, which lasted a few years.
5 years ago-2003
1-I was prego with my 1st child and pretty sick. 2- I was working as a teller at Westmark Credit Union in Idaho Falls. 3-Enjoying my 1st year of marriage! 4-Loving working with all the money as the vault teller at Westmark!
3 years ago-2005
1-Prego with my 2nd child and still pretty sick 2-Living in Fruitland, Idaho on Kellen's internship. 3-Loving shopping in Oregon with no sales tax. 4-Missing my family and not so sure I like being away from home.
1 year ago-2007
1-Can you guess what I am going to say? yup prego with child #3 and so so so sick. 2-Looking for a house yet again and praying to know if Kellen should change jobs. 3-Loving my young women's 1st councelor calling-I miss those girls!
So Far This Year I
1-Have found a new addiction of blogging. 2- Have found new and old friends through this neat blogging thing. 3-Have been praying to accept the news we are moving to Atlanta. 4-Have ALMOST adjusted to having 3 kids- just not when they are sick.
Yesterday I
1-Cleaned the house after all of us were sick with the flu for a few days. 2-Was stood up by our home teachers- again. 3-Went to preschool and Artic Circle to talk and play. 4-Watched American Idol which is my first season of watching more than just the auditions.
Today I
Did the dishes by hand since our dishwasher is broken. 2-Did the sicky laundry since Patrick was sick again last night. 3-Want a sticky fingers salad from Wingers-yum, yum. 4-Talked to my Mom- like I do every day.
Tomorrow I-
1-Need to plan my achievement day activities for the next 6 months. 2-Need to email my brother about our possible business trip to San Franscisco in April. 3-Want to set up our new computer that Kellen shocked me with last night as a late Valentines present. I love him!! 4-Want to go to the mall in Boise to window shop and take a few things back.
This year I will
1-Loose the 3 baby babyweight! 2-Become organized-hopefully (Amber I need some help). 3-Try to sell our house so that means clean and throw stuff away. 4-Go to the temple more. I want to tag Amber, Carleen, Cathie, Kristin, Mom and anyone else who thinks it will be fun!!
Catch-Up Photo Dump. My Babies Are So Big.
6 years ago
3 comments:
Calise, this was so fun to read! Do you realize how long we've known each other!! I'm trying to remember exactly but I know it was early in elementary school. What fun memories.. oh and I Loved your orange van. I use to think it was the coolest thing!
Hi! You don't know me. I stumbled onto your blog because you have my Mommy Diaries blog linked (which is awesome, thanks!!)
Anyway I started skimming your tag to see if I knew you from somewhere and I realized your life and my life are very similar! We sound about the same age and all my kids were born the same year as yours! Anyway I know that's random but around here (MN) i get A LOT of comments about being so young with 3 kids so it's aweomse to see someone else out there that's just like me!
Take care!
this made me laugh- especially the prego years- boy, can i relate! thanks for commenting on our blog- as first i wondered how to contact you then duh! copy your plan! anyway- i love your little family- and that is a CUTE family picture!! keep in touch!
Post a Comment