Friday, July 26, 2013

30!

I turned 30. It was a hard day. I am not in my 20's any more, I have 5 kids and I am 30?
Wow...
But Kellen gave me a great party. We had it in my in-laws yard and all my siblings were able to be there along with Kellen's sisters and his grandparents.
 Kellen gave me a crown, and decorated and I even had a huckleberry ice cream cake from the best dairy in the world: Reed's Dairy!
Here are some pictures of the big day!

 In this picture above you can see my dad taking pictures. Steve and Geri often joke that he has more pictures of their family than they do, and I think they are right! I guess that is where I get my love of photography: my dad has always taken so many pictures. He has a camera with him at all times! :)







 I think that if you went back to all of my adult birthdays, you could find a picture of me like this. I don't know why I do it... maybe now it is a tradition...  :)



 Caitlin and Jake, aren't they cute?
 Emma was feeding Ellie. they became best friends on this trip!
 This handsome man was so great to throw this party. I warned him that he had a lot to live up to, but he did. He threw a great party! I love him!


Jenna has always taken care of my kids! She is a great aunt who we love dearly!

So, I am 30, flirty 30? I think not. But I am blessed to have a great family, and to be a mom to great kids. I have no regrets going into my 30's (well maybe the weight) but I love my life!

1 comment:

Amy and Clark said...

I think 5 kids by the age of 30 is a pretty awesome accomplishment! And a Reed's Dairy / lots of family combo is a perfect way to celebrate!