We were anxious to hear him sing the entire songs, since we have been hearing bits and pieces for a while now. They did a great job! It is so fun to see kids do funny things when they don't want to sing, and also to hear the few boys who feel the need to not sing the words, but yell them! Patrick didn't want to do any actions with the rest of the group, and sometimes he would fake sing, but he looked adorable anyway! He was standing next to a boy who tried to talk to him the entire time. I tried to get a picture of him singing, but a little girl in front of him moved a lot!
I hope all your shopping is done, we have a few stocking things left- I hope you are all enjoying this Most Wonderful Time of the Year!
3 comments:
Thank you for the comments, I really appreiate you. It seems like yesterday that you were the one in the school program. How time flies. I love to hear about your life with these cute kids!
I love seeing your blog and your little family growing up. I can tell you are a great mom! I would love to get together with you and Andrea and our kids some time.
How fun!! I just went to my nephews first Christmas program and I had to laugh when you said your son had some boys who loved to sing REALLY loud in his class too.
Merry Christmas to you and your family.
Post a Comment