Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Reed is 3!

This is what I found this morning, Madalyn and Reed eating chocolate chips :)!
And this is Patrick the Pilgrim at his Friendship Feast. They all brought a can of soup to mix together in a pot, and made honey butter for their rolls! It was fun to see him with his classmates! I also wish I would have gotten a picture of the girl pilgrim's hats, they were adorable!

Finally, after a week I am posting Reed's birthday celebrations!
I won a cake kit from Cakes By Me, and Reed chose Spiderman and Friends- also his cake had to be orange, inside and out. We went out to our favortite place: Wingers for lunch and ice cream, then we had a family celebration that night for Reedy, he could not wait to open his presents! He is absolutely in love with Power Rangers, so that is mostly what his presents consisted of!
We love having Reed in our home, he makes us laugh and gives the best hugs and kisses. He loves his brother and sister and is always willing to help me make anything in the kitchen!
Since tomorrow is Thanksgiving I just wanted everyone to know how thankful I am for my family. My husband works so hard for us, and is studying non stop for the LSAT (the law school test). We are trying to figure out what to do with our lives, and it isn't easy for him, but he works so hard and is such a great example of strength for me. My kids are the joy of my life, I can't believe how blessed I am to have such great kids. They light up my life and I am honored to be their mother.
Well, I am off to finish packing, then I am working for a few hours. Kellen is packing the van, and picking up his sister's boyfriend to ride home with us. I hope we can get out of here early! We are so excited to spend the next few days with famiy!
I can't wait to eat a big, fat, juciy turkey and some pumpkin pie. I hope you all have a great turkey day, and maybe I will see some of you on Black Friday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully we see eachother on Friday, Lets get together I will call your moms and see where you will be. Travel save talk to you soon

Hilarie said...

Love the pictures!! Have a great Thanksgiving!!
Remember when we ran into each other at Sear's on the day after Thanksgiving.. what 4 years ago?? Have fun shopping this year, we are staying home in Logan for the Holiday. Russell's family lives here too.

Holly said...

How fun! I didn't realize Reed & Brooklyn were so close in age! Here's to a great year with our 3 years old right?! :) HAPPY Thanksgiving!

C.B. said...

Yum chocolate chips off the floor! My favorite!

Maxfield Family said...

Hope you had a great Thanksgiving. Its nice just being able to spend time with family.