Like sands through the hour glass, so are the days of our lives...
Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Well, in case anyone is wondering why I haven't commented or posted, it is because I am on VACATION for 2 weeks. I promise you will all be sick of my vaca pics when I get back! Have a great couple of weeks :)!!
I've been checking up on your blog, but keep forgetting to leave a comment. It was great hearing from you. You have a very cute little family. Your little red headed boys are adorable. I hope you have a great vacation.-Melissa
Welcome to our blog. It is my little place to journal, since I haven't been very good at writing things down. Please excuse my ramblings, and bragging about my 5 precious children. I love being a mom! I love baking, scrapbooking, blog stalking, reading and laughing.
7 comments:
Hope you are having fun!! :)
when you get back lets get together!! Hope you are having a great time!!!!
I've been checking up on your blog, but keep forgetting to leave a comment. It was great hearing from you. You have a very cute little family. Your little red headed boys are adorable. I hope you have a great vacation.-Melissa
Hope you're having fun on vacation! I just saw the memory post and remembered I haven't done that yet! I will think of something! :)
Have fun!
I know you're on vacation and all, but hop on over to my blog because YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED!!!
Aren't you back yet???????????
hope you had a blast on vacation.. and i'm expecting lots of pictures to show off all the fun.. SOON Ü
Post a Comment