Monday, July 21, 2008

Memory game

Well, this is the new thing, and it sounds like fun:
Leave a comment on my blog of a memory that you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you've known me for a short time, or a long time, anything you remember!
Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you.
If you leave a comment, I will do the same on your blog, and if you don't have a blog, we can email :) And if you have never commented, do it now so we can play "trip down memory lane". Doesn't this sound like a fun game? Well, I guess it will depend on if people comment :)

18 comments:

amber schmidt said...

First of all - I love your new blog layout!

Now it's my turn to leave one of you: I remember helping you move when I was very prego! (I'm sure I wasn't any help, but Philipp used his muscles a little) I also remember going to Kellan's surprise party with Chris & Tara at the school. We met your family and they were really nice.

Holly said...

I think some of my funniest memories with you are cheering together @ RMMS! lol. The big sleep over in the Annex gym! haha. We had alot of fun, those were the good old days right?! You are so sweet Calise. I've always admired you for your inner strength, and kindness. You are a great mom and so talented.

Jessica said...

The first thing that came to my mind is my 14th birthday. You were with me as I stressed about and got ready for my first stake dance! I had lovely knee high tights on and a levi jumper. We had a great time!

Hilarie said...

I had to think about this for a little bit actually, I've known you so long. But I've decided that some of the best times I was when you and I were in Washington DC. We got to see so many cool things and had lots of laughs too. I was trying to be a little more specific and I think that what stands out most right now was how we got to take the White House tour and I can't remember what it was but you had some Idaho thing that we left for the President.
It was such a fun time and I'm so glad that we were able to do that together.

Jenny said...

So, I think that the most "memorable" memory I have happened today, when I turned down a one way street the wrong way after we got lost and it was raining so hard that I couldn't see where was going! That will definitely stick with me.

Unknown said...

I remember picking out ribbon with you and Cathie with my kids screaming and running around while your kids (and Cathie's) were in the van!! We found some cute ribbon :):):)!

Hilarie said...

Oh I loved your purple jacket! And how could I forget about the dance with Ryan and Brady. Those we defiantly good times, you are such a good friend Calise. I sure do miss you!

SRSL said...

Oh good times at Artic Circle. Those shakes are the best with that large french fry. Got to love the money making yard sale too. Good times and many more to come....

Andrea said...

oh goodness! Just like hilary! Um..... all the boys! He he what were we thinking! A Date night with me and justin and you and a boy! Cheerleading! playing at your house, lots and lots of good times! Love ya

Kate Call said...

not a specific memory.. but your LAUGH.. is contagious!! its so cute. maybe its because i have a horse/man laugh that i notice laughs so much but i can just hear it now.. and it makes me laugh just thinking about it!

Anonymous said...

Calise, I remember in high school we walked back and for from Seminary together. I was real good friends with Jenn Parker then so I remember seein you a lot.

Kate Call said...

how hard did i laugh about kevin and edmund.. i totally remember!! so funny! this memory game is fun.. wasn't worrell class the best... so easy.. so laid back! thanks for that little reminder.. made me laugh out loud!

Ann-Michelle said...

i remember when you were a cheerleader at rocky mountain- i was JEALOUS! you had perfect dark hair- dang cool name and you were in cheer! i am not sure i am over it!!

Toni said...

Wow, so many memories. I would have to say the best was Cavalade. Wow, that was a memorable week. Offers to kiss; "ooh, I gotta get me some of that"; the psycho old man who followed us from Burley to Boise(yikes!!)

Anonymous said...

Ok so I have been thinking about this really hard and well it is hard to think of one memory so here is a few I came up with.

B&W (beans & worms)

Pepsi from a can is the only way to drink pepsi (if you are going to drink it at all)

Eating Peppermint ice cream on New Years Eve at 3:00 am in the morning.

And well the best memory of you and me together is the Blackfoot Tractor Pull when we met Josh and Che.
Love ya

The Hammers said...

I can remember you and Kelie were like a married couple. Fight, then get along, then fight again. Geez. I loved getting you two ready for dances and driving you around. You were just like another little sister to me, and kind of still are. Love ya, kiddo!

Judy said...

All I know is that you were a life-saver for my daughter. Those 5 years in Ucon were so hard on her and you walked into her life and she was able to create a few happy memories. I think you were in 4th grade? You were great. I loved the time you guys painted your faces. I have a picture. She loved going to your house. It was safe. Thanks for being there. I don't think you will ever know what a positive act you really did. You are such a great little mom!

Michelle Hepworth said...

I loved working with you at Melaleuca. It was so much fun. Maria to this day still complains about us always no doing our job! But we did.