I was tagged my Ann-Michelle and this was fun. There is a website that you can see how many other people have your name. Go here to play along :) Look up your name, and the names of your family!
Calise- ZERO- I have heard of 2 others, and when I google my name it always brings up last names of people in France.
Kellen- ZERO- Kellen was named this because his parents heard of Kellen Winslow a football player- he and his son share the same name so there must be at least 3!
Steven- this is Kellen's and Patrick's first name- 1,189,522 if it is spelled that way- other ways are a different story
Patrick- 596,282 Reed- 15,211 Madalyn- 3,042 Zollinger-2,373 and it is the 13124th most popular last name and my maiden name is Jones 1,889,241. It is the 4th most popular last name.
This was fun- maybe not entirely accurate, but there are 982 people with the same name as my dad and 5,394 as my mom :) Try it!!
I tag Amber H., Mindy, Heidi, Cathie, Kristin, and Meggy
Catch-Up Photo Dump. My Babies Are So Big.
6 years ago
1 comment:
over a million stevens- did i read that right? i am not surprised that you stand in a small crowd with your name- you are the only calise i know!!
Post a Comment