I was tagged by Holly:
Two Names I Go By: C.C., Lisey
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Pink Pajamma pants, Kellen's old baseball shirt
Two Things You Are Wearing Right Now: Pink Pajamma pants, Kellen's old baseball shirt
Two Of Your Favorite Things To Do: Be with family, Scrapbook
Two Things You Want Very Badly At This Moment: A maid and my family
Two Favorite Pets: Porky and Beans our long gone cats (cats didn't last long at my parent's house, we live on a highway)
Two People Who Will Fill This Out: ??
Two Things You Did Last Night:Sprained my ankle, and played Dr. Mario
Two Things You Ate Today: Chocolate Twizzlers, and leftover Chicken Alfredo
Two Last People You Talked To: My Mom, Kellen
Two Longest Car Rides: From Idaho to Las Vegas and from Idaho to San Fransisco
Two Favorite Holidays: Christmas and The 4th of July
Two Favorite Vacations: Bear Lake, and visiting my brother and his family in Texas/California
Two Things You Want Very Badly At This Moment: A maid and my family
Two Favorite Pets: Porky and Beans our long gone cats (cats didn't last long at my parent's house, we live on a highway)
Two People Who Will Fill This Out: ??
Two Things You Did Last Night:Sprained my ankle, and played Dr. Mario
Two Things You Ate Today: Chocolate Twizzlers, and leftover Chicken Alfredo
Two Last People You Talked To: My Mom, Kellen
Two Longest Car Rides: From Idaho to Las Vegas and from Idaho to San Fransisco
Two Favorite Holidays: Christmas and The 4th of July
Two Favorite Vacations: Bear Lake, and visiting my brother and his family in Texas/California
Two Favorite Drinks: Raspberry Lemonade, and homemade Root beer
PICTURE ME TAG- go to flickr.com search for the pictures to your answers and post them!

Favorite Hobby:Scrapbooking
Favorite Resturant:Wingers
Favorite Flower: Daisy
Birth Place: Idaho Falls
Favorite Vacation Destination: Bear Lake


Favorite Color: PINK
Dream Career: Professional Shopper (sorry Holly, I didn't mean to copy your answer)

Dream Career: Professional Shopper (sorry Holly, I didn't mean to copy your answer)
Guilty Pleasure: Chocolate/ Reading

Favorite Hobby:Scrapbooking
Favorite Resturant:Wingers
Favorite Actor/ Actress: Reese Witherspoon (I can't think of a favorite Actor)
Favorite Vehicle: Toyota Hybrid Camry
Favorite Place to shop for myself?Old Navy
Favorite Place to shop for myself?Old Navy
Favorite Flower: Daisy
These were fun tags- I tag Amber S, Tara, Keri, Toni and Michelle H., and Marissa--- If you have already done this, then you are free! :)
2 comments:
Cute. I love those. They are fun to do, and to read.
FUN!! I loved reading this!! :) We have alot in common girl! Thanks for playing!!
Post a Comment