Mom Tag from Hilarie:
1. What time do my kids wakeup? Patrick 7:30, Reed 8-8:30, Madalyn 7:30-9:30 it just depends 2. What time do my kids go to sleep on a good night? Ha ha ha ha, sleep? They are asleep anywhere from 8-10:30 p.m., My kids are the WORST at going to bed!!
3. How long have you been a mom? Just under 5 years 4. How old was I when I became a mom? 20 5. What is my favorite kids show? Dora, Diego, Arthur, Little Einsteins 6.What is my least favorite kids show? Tellitubies and Spongebob 7. Favorite Chore? Ummm, I don't have one! 8. What is your favorite meal to cook? Wingers chicken finger salad- ok, so my favorite is eating out!!! 9. What is the meal most cooked? Chicken Alfredo 10. What is your kids favorite meal? Chicken nuggets, or chicken alfredo 11. What is your favorite thing your hubby does with the kids? I love it when he reads to them EVERY NIGHT! He has just started reading them short Louis Lamour stories(clean ones) and they love to hear about the cowboys! 12. What are 5 things that make me smile while being a mom? 1. Hearing them say I Love You Mommy (or I wuvs you momma-Reed) 2. Watching the boys play together and using their imaginations
3. The first cry after they are born, and when they are all yucky and gooey but I kiss them anyway while they are being cleaned off and wrapped up! 4. Watching them grow and become even more handsome then the day before. We get stopped everywhere because of their red hair! 
5. Dressing up my baby girl in such girlie pink things. It makes me smile- I'm sorry:)
13. Where do you want to take your kids someday? I guess this is the ususual answer, but Disneyland so they can see Buzz lightyear and others and Washington D.C., New York City, and Portugal. 
13. Where do you want to take your kids someday? I guess this is the ususual answer, but Disneyland so they can see Buzz lightyear and others and Washington D.C., New York City, and Portugal. 
14. When was the last time Kellen and I went out? Ummm, a couple months, we don't really have a babysitter 15. One thing you never said you do as a mom? Have snotty nose kids and dirty face kids :) 16. Favorite past time with my kids? Going on walks, and coloring together 17. Favorite quality that my mom has? My mom is great at nurturing. She loves to love us and take care of us. Since I am her baby she spoils me still and she loves my kids so much! 18. Advice for new moms? I have to copy Hilarie when I say to pretty much ignore what everyone tells you, because every child is different and the same things don't work on different kids. 19.
What's a scary or heartbreaking moment you've had? When Reed was about 1 he ate a penny. He was choking and his lips were turning blue. I was sweeping his mouth with my finger and trying to get the penny out hitting his back, and hanging him upside down. The entire time I was praying out loud and crying. I finally got the penny out, Patrick still talks about me saying "Heavenly Father, please help me" really loud! 20. When was the last time your kids said I love you? 10 min, when Pat got off of time out :)
What's a scary or heartbreaking moment you've had? When Reed was about 1 he ate a penny. He was choking and his lips were turning blue. I was sweeping his mouth with my finger and trying to get the penny out hitting his back, and hanging him upside down. The entire time I was praying out loud and crying. I finally got the penny out, Patrick still talks about me saying "Heavenly Father, please help me" really loud! 20. When was the last time your kids said I love you? 10 min, when Pat got off of time out :)
1 comment:
Calise, you are so sweet. I loved reading this. I think you are such a great Mommy!!
Post a Comment