Thursday, May 22, 2008

Graduation





Patrick officially graduated from preschool. He is not happy about not having recess for a while but he is pretty excited for kindergarten! I can't believe that I have a boy old enough for elementary school! The teachers had all kinds of experiments set up to show off what they learned this year but Patrick's favorite thing was water in ice cube trays with one drop each of red, yellow or blue food coloring. With eye droppers he changed the colors of the water. He spent most of his time doing that, and playing on the blow up jump house! It was so fun to see him interact with the other kids, and for him to show off everything he learned! I am so proud of him since he is the youngest in his class but the teachers said he does very well at listening, following directions, and he does extremely well at organizing :)! My boy is growing up!

6 comments:

amber schmidt said...

I can't wait till the fall when Landon starts! Looks like you had a great time

SRSL said...

It was a great year!! I am going to miss our Artic Circle days!! It was way fun!! We will have to go again soon! I know I cant believe I have a 2nd grader and a kindergartener!! Wow time flies bye!!!

Jessica said...

How fun that he graduated from preschool. It is pretty hard to believe how fast the time is going and the kids are getting big so fast!

Bartons said...

congrats pat!

Hilarie said...

Preschool graduation, how fun! Looks like he had a great time! It's crazy how fast they grow up!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Yeah Patrick!!! It is so crazy that we are both going to have kids in kindergarten! Are you as scared as i am? Chandler can't wait, she is counting down the days!