Wednesday, April 2, 2008

The ABC's of Me

I was tagged by oh so many bloggers!!
A-Attached or Single? Very much attached
B- Best Friend? Kellen- after him my mom and sisters!!
C-Cake or pie? It doesn't matter- just as long as it is Chocolate!
D-Day of Choice? Sunday- (church and family time!)
E- Essential Item? Natural Cherry Ice Chapstick! I have been addicted to it since my big sister used it when I was really little. It is the only lipbalm I like, I have been using it sparingly since I can't find it anymore except in random small town gas stations!!
F- Favorite Color? PINK
G-Gummy bears or worms? Worms- the red and white ones!
H- Hometown? I still claim Idaho Falls as home, but we are in Nampa right now!
I- Favorite Indulgence? Bargin shopping and chocolate!
J- January or July? July, that is the 1 time a year all my brothers and sisters are together!
K- Kids? 3
L- Life isn't complete without? My family
M- Marriage date? August 29th, 2002
N-Number of brothers and sisters? 2 of each
O- Oranges or apples?- Sour apples with salt (I know, it sounds wierd!)
P- Phobias and fears? I hate putting my face in water, and I am afraid of the dark!
Q- Quote? Dance like no one is watching, kiss like you have never been kissed before!
R- Reason to smile? Counting my blessings with my wonderful husband and beautiful kids!
S- Season of Choice? Fall- when the leaves start falling and it is jacket weather!
T- Tag 3 people- I tag anyone who hasn't done this before!
U- Unknown facts about me? I like to steal the pens from banks and hotels- well, anywhere they are free and just sitting there!
V- Veggetable- Broccoli, and cold celery with ranch!
W- Worst habbit? Not cleaning all the way- I am a bad stuffer!!! and not folding the laundry and putting it away!
X- X-ray or Ultrasound? I love baby ultrasounds, I like to pretend I know what the tech is talking about with the babies, but I really can't see much!
Y- Your favorite food? My Chicken and broccoli alfredo, and tacos with tropical punch Kool-Aid to drink!
Z- Zodiac Sign? Gemini!

5 comments:

YaYa Baby said...

Calise,That was so fun to read more about you! What a fun post.

Oh, and I love sour apples and salt too!! I ate about 5 a day from Cash's mom's tree when I was pregnant with Emmett...

Natalie♥ said...

That was fun to do huh? I liked it. I love that you are afraid of the dark..so am I and I have to have a light on everynight :)

C.B. said...

Your fruit salad Wiggles song came on as I was trying to read this...but I just kept laughing and couldn't concentrate...I'm sure once my baby girl is born I will know all about the Wiggles and their awesome songs!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

The good thing is if the pens are free, you aren't stealing! I do the same thing. I love reading new things about people... so fun!

Hilarie said...

How fun, it's great to get to know you more! I'll have to keep on eye out for that chapstick for you! :)