
I am always sad when Conference weekend is over. I love to sit as a family and listen to the apostles and prophets. It was a little sad for me to not see Pres. Hinkley sitting on the stand, or to not hear his sweet voice and laughter but my boys were in complete reverence when Pres. Monson was speaking.

He has always been one of my favorite speakers at conference. I can remember being little and playing but when I heard his voice I would stop and pay attention. I love that he can be so very serious and then be so funny in the same sentence! And did everyone love the talk by M. Russell Ballard on mothers in the last session? I was in tears through the entire address. I felt like this entire weekend has been just for me! The conference talks will be available to read on Thursday on lds.org but you can listen to them
here . I can't wait until the Ensign comes next month so I can read all the things that I missed (since the kids can get a little noisy while they are playing!). I hope everyone had a great weekend, and I can't wait to hear what your favorite talks were!
9 comments:
wasn't that the best talk about mothers? Everything was so good!
Carleen
we did "conference bingo" for our primary. I was amazed that taylor actually sat and listened for the words.
I loved that talk to! I felt like he was talking right to me.
Conference time always has been special--time with dad home and you kids were the best to sit and have something to do as you listened at our knees.--Mom
I agree with President Monson, you don't touch anything when your wife is away!--Dad
The talks to the mothers was by favorite! I loved all the good things it taught me.
I know... wasn't it great!! I'm always sad when it's over too... can't wait to read through all the talks again though. :)
PS I got to meet your cute sister Cathy the other day!! :)
Hey Calise---I emailed you about CTMH...did you get it? My email has been acting funny, so I was just wondering! Conference is amazing that is for sure. I love President Monson as well and love how he can be serious and funny at the same time too!
Post a Comment