Monday, March 31, 2008

We're Back!

Is is still ok to call it spring break if it snowed where you were at?
Well, we just got back from visiting our families in Idaho Falls. Kellen was in Atlanta for a training seminar so I drove back with my parents who left their car at the airport for Kellen so when he flew in on Thursday, he drove up to meet us. We had such a fun time! My mom let me sleep in a few days, and I actually went a few places without any kids!!! It was a week of doctors though, since Patrick joined the party (everyone except Mady has had it this past month) and got pink eye, that same day I threw my back out and had to make a visit to my past boss the chiropractor, then when I went to get the prescription for Patrick, they said our insurance card had the wrong numbers and they "couldn't find" Kellen's name or account anywhere so I had to pay cash, THEN I started feeling a pain in my gums next to my wisdom tooth and it kept me up Wednesday night so I made an emergency trip to my old dentist who said "you really need to get your wisdom teeth out" which I have known since I was pregnant with Mady and they tried to take them out but the dentist said "since you are prego, you will most likely have dry sockets and it will be really painful" I was NOT going to be in any more pain!! So another trip to the pharmacy and more money shelled out for doctors just to tell me what I already knew and to give me antibiotics (which I am almost immune to since I had Strep-Throat a million times when I was little and the medicines have to be really strong for them to work)!! UGH!!
But in all, it was a fun filled week! The boys loved playing with their cousins, and we got to meet a new cousin Conner Matthew ( I wil be posting pics soon) and having grandmas spoil us with yummy food and fun. We also threw together a beautiful birthday party for Kellen's mom on Sunday which I will be posting about soon!! We went to Dr. Seuss storytime in Shelley and had birthday cake for him, and while we were there we found a cute little ribbon shop called The Ribbon Retreat where we spent a lot of time picking out some way cute ribbons!!
I am sorry this is such a long post, but it was a packed week of events!!
It is good to be back, and we can't wait to see everyone again in a few weeks for the baby bessing!!

4 comments:

Hilarie said...

I'm glad that you're back!! I kept checking your blog and thinking..ok..she's visiting her family but when will she be back?! I'm glad that you had a good time even with all the health stuff. Hope everyone one feels better soon and good luck with your wisdom teeth!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I agree with Hilarie, I love me a new post! It sounds like you had a busy but fun trip! Sorry to hear about your wisdom teeth, i had dry socket and it was no fun! I loved the link you posted, way cute!

Bartons said...

did you see that the site had free instructions on how to make bows? But they also had one on how to make ruffly socks with the ribbons. I think MAdy needs matching socks for her hair bows

Natalie♥ said...

Hey Calise, yes I do know who you are. You have a cute little family. Thanks for leaving me a comment. Its hard because I have 3 little girls and you never know who is looking at them and why but when I know that its people like you it makes me feel better. Thanks again. Natalie