We had a very wonderful Easter!
Friday night my parents came over and surprised us. Saturday we had a ward brunch and Easter egg hunt at the church. It was a great time to get to know some people in the ward and we also watched the Finding Faith in Christ movie. The boys love to watch movies with Jesus Christ. Then we went out for the hunt! The boys loved finding eggs and loved getting stickers with a picture of Christ on them. We got up this morning and that silly easter bunny left a note telling us he had hidden our baskets and left eggs with clues in them.
We went all over the house to find the eggs and we found our baskets in the dryer. 

We had so much fun and the Easter Bunny even left a basket for Grandma and Grandpa
It was very cold and cloudy but we loved finding the eggs in the backyard! What a great day! I loved shopping for Madalyn's dress and everyone said how cute she was in it (which of course made me feel so proud). Since I took a million pictures I made a slide show. I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter, and I hope you take a little time to remember the Savior since He is the reason for this day!!
5 comments:
The slide show is awesome! Mady is soooo cute! Pat and Reed are too, but, you know, it's a girl thing! Dresses always win over shirts and pants! Happy Easter Pat, Reed, and Mady!!
Calise,
Your blog is really cute! That is too funny, we, uhhhm, the Easter Bunny, always hides the baskets in the dryer too!
And yes, I can vouch that Madalyn's dress was adorable!! There are few things that I love more than picking out Easter dresses for little girls! Thanks for letting me come by and visit -- it's so fun to stop by!
I loved all of the pics! That is so cool that your ward did a whole Easter thing for the families. I'll have to tell mine to get on top of things! I loved the eggs!How has achievement days been going for you? Don't you just love it?
Cute cute pics Calise! Looks like you guys had an extra fun Easter! :)
What a fun Easter! Cute pictures, I love that you hide the Easter baskets we did that growing up and Russell thought it was weird...but now I know that it's normal!!
Post a Comment