Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Eggs and Jelly Beans

6 comments:

SRSL said...

you guys look like you had a really good time!!! We did as well!!!! Mady looks so sweet in her dress!!! I love it!! Anyways have a safe trip and I will talk to you soon!!!

Toni said...

Wow, you weren't jokng when you said you took a million pics, were you? I did too. Your kids are too cute!!! Love that red hair.

amber schmidt said...

You got a ton of great pics! Your liitle Mady does look darling in her easter dress - you should be proud!

Bartons said...

ADORABLE

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I loved your idea about having a easter egg hunt to find your baskets. How creative. I'll have to try that next year. Is that a tradition, or just something you thought up?

Jessica said...

Hi Calise! I just came accross your blog, it's so cute! I can't believe you have 3 kids. It's just so great being a mom. We'll have to keep in touch!