Last week we took a field trip with some kids in Pat's preschool to a firestation in Caldwell. Patrick was very excited and we thought Reed was also, but when we got there Reed was unsure of the firemen. We got to see where all the fire fighters sleep, the 2 fire poles, firetrucks, the workout room, and lots of televisions. We were told that they have to do their daily tasks which include at least 2 hours of workout time until 5 p.m. then they can just hang out. These guys work 2 days for their shift. It was really neat to see where they stay and what they do. We were very excited for the kids to try on the helmets and climb up in the trucks. I am really grateful for all that these wonderful guys do on a daily basis, I am not sure I could handle Kellen doing what they do and so I am very grateful for their wives who sleep alone at least a few nights a week so we can be safe!!
Catch-Up Photo Dump. My Babies Are So Big.
6 years ago
1 comment:
Your kids are getting so big, I can't even believe it - they are so dang cute!
Kari
Post a Comment