Wednesday, March 5, 2008

8 Things about our 3 kids!

We do have 3 kids so this tag is REALLY long- sorry!
Steven Patrick:
1. A.K.A. Pitter Pat, Pat 2. He loves to play with his army guys and loves to set them up in a line. He really likes to line up anything: cars, dinosaurs, guys. He loves to play with the RISK guys from Kellen's RISK game.

3. His first name is Steven: he is named after his dad and Grandpa Zollinger.

4. He is totally in love with his sister. He loves to hold her, kiss her and make her laugh. He always seems to calm her down and she loves to smile at him!

5. He loves to watch sports with Kellen, especially the Packers and the Yankees! 6. When he was about a year old, he knew how to play all the sports. We would say "How do you play football?" he would then get into the football stance, say DOWN, SET, HUT HUT and run a few steps to say TOUCHDOWN!! He would do the actions to all kinds of sports. 7. He loves learning, loves to read and loves to go to preschool. He especially enjoys reading a book with daddy every night before bed. 8. He wants to be a police guy when he grows up. He wants to get rid of the bad guys and put them in jail. (he has play handcuffs and loves to lock me up) .

REED ANTHON

1. A.K.A. Reedy, Reedy Pooh, Deed, Deedy2. He loves to watch Diego and is always surprising me by all the animals he knows like the red eyed tree frog and the ring tailed monkey.
3. He is named after Great Grandpa L. Reed Monson, and his Great Grandpa Jacob Anthon Hill (our mom's dads) 4.He loves to kiss and hold Mady but still gets a little jealous and a little mean to her when I am not paying him enough attention.

5. He is a total Mommy's boy. He loves to cuddle me and love me and loves to help me do whatever I am doing. 6. Reed loves to play swords with his brother and dad.

7. He loves Patrick so much. He would follow him anywhere and do anything for him.



(he is holding a target and Pat is shooting darts at it in this picture)

8. He would wear his jammies all day if he could. In fact sometime he wears them all day, then changes when daddy gets home at 5, then picks out his own clothes to wear for dinner, then changes back around 7- Who can blame him? Jammies are comfy!!

Madalyn Mae

1. A.K.A. Mady, Mady Moo, Mady Mooska

2. She is named after Kellen's Grandma DeVonna Mae Zollinger who passed away 2 months after we were married. 3. She is mommy's best friend! Mady is a Mommy's girl and is always happy and smiling when mommy is with her.

4. She looks so cute in purple, pink and just about every color. She has a lot of pink clothes and I am sure she will get sick of pink when she gets older. 5. Mady is a squeaker!!! She squeaks when she laughs, cries, talks and smiles! 6. She just found her voice so she talks and makes a lot of noise. She knows when she is not getting attention and she lets us know when she wants us to pay attention to her. 7. Mady has a very calming spirit. She is very different from the boys and I feel like she will be the peacemaker in the family. She is such a good baby and very sweet!



8. She has slept through the night since the hospital. I don't like to say it out loud because our luck is about to change I am sure but she is a great baby! She loves to just sit and watch what I am doing and loves to talk, giggle and play!

Mady, Reed, and Patrick tag Kambree, Konnor, Aiden, Hunter, Katelyn, Austin, and Bryce

7 comments:

Holly said...

Thanks for playing Calise! Your kids are adorable!

Hilarie said...

This is so cute! What fun pictures and adorable kids!! I'm excited to do this for my kids too.

SRSL said...

Another tag Calise!!! But this one seems fun maybe I can get it done tonight!! Thanks for yesterday!! we had a lot of fun and it was nice to help someone else and get out of my mess!!!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

Sooo cute.... I love it!!! I really need to get with it and catch up on a few tags. Your children are beautiful!

Hilarie said...

I like the changes you've made to your blog!! So cute!

Holly said...

And you said you weren't creative, and didn't have a cute blog?! What are you talking about?! I also wanted to tell you thanks for the sweet, sweet comment on my blog, you don't realize how much it meant to me. Thank you so much. :) It really made my day Calise! PS I don't remember the devotional, but now I'm curious... what was it? You can e-mail me @ sunshineinmysoul_33@yahoo.com, if you get a minute. :) Have a great day girl!!

Kristin said...

Aaaah- look at your cute kidlets! Give them all a hug and kiss from me!
Oh, Ian loves to line up his soldiers, cars, and even pens!!! They ought to get together for a toy lining up party!