Saturday, March 15, 2008

Credit

I have to give credit to Holly Davis for making the super cute banner! She is way too talented! She inspires me to be a better person every time I read her blog! "She just threw" this banner together for me- isn't she sweet! Oh it is a small world this blogging world! I have found some old friends and new. It is so fun to reconnect with people I haven't seen in a long time! THANKS HOLLY!!

3 comments:

Hilarie said...

That is so cute!! I agree blogging is fun to reconnect and keep in touch with people that you otherwise may not have a chance!!

Holly said...

Calise... You are so silly! Take this post off and just take the credit yourself! It's your fun bloggin' style that makes us all LOVE your blog! :)

C.B. said...

Your new banner is darling! It's true Holly is quite talented even though she doesn't think sol