



You gotta love the lazy Saturdays. I have been home all day playing with the kids, and baking banana bread. We had friends over last night for dinner and games so I cleaned yesterday and what a great feeling to know all I HAD to do today was the dishes. Kellen and I played a card game while the kids all had a nap after the boys went to the park (it looked warmer than it actually was).
I love my family, I love being a mom, and I love to hear the sweet laughter of my kids with their dad! Heavenly Father has sure blessed me with a great husband and great kids! Who could ask for anything more?
3 comments:
That is definitely what it's all about! Sounds like a perfect day to me!
You all look so cute!!! You must have got alot accomplished!! thanks for the dinner and game night too!!! It was a blast!! I love Maddy in that pic and Reed in his theat smile is dang cute!!!
pat looks like a model :0
Post a Comment