
We were headed to take Daddy to work and when we drive we love to look at the horses, and other various animals. We also love to drive by a little airport and watch the planes and helicopters take off an land. Today it was very foggy and we couldn't see much of anything. Patrick was sad we couldn't see and said "It sure is soggy out today" I said "Do you mean foggy?" He then replied "No soggy- it is really foggy and it is making everything wet so it is soggy!" I thought it was really cute. I am amazed by what he says to me on a daily basis! Oh I just love my kids!

This is Reed's Valentine from Grandma Zollinger. He loved the footballs and even though the candy is gone, he keeps it to look at!
We were cleaning out the garage on Saturday but Mady wanted to be held so we put her in the snuggli. She loved it! So as she was hanging we snapped a few pictures of her. Isn't she cute?



10 comments:
Calise! I love the pictures of Mady, she's such a cute baby! She's got such a sweet smile! All your kids are adorable, it's so interesting to watch and see how their little minds think.
Your kids are adorable. Love it!! So stinkin' cute! Oh, and I have a few acheivment day links I'm going to send to you. I just have to find them first. :)
Oh my gosh that is the cutest thing ever said!! I love it when they come up whiththings like that!! That is one though for the baby book!! Those pictures of Mady are so adorable!! I can not wait to get better and take their pictures!!
I laughed so hard, mostly because my daughter say's soggy as well. How funny she also says it when it's foggy, where do they get it? Kid's really do say the darnest things!
Kids are adorable. They are growing up so! I am proud to be the grandmother of the world's cutest 15 grandkids!
HeY! Yeah, I've seen u at my parents ward but I didn't know if you'd remember who I was so I never said anything to you. Your kids are so cute. Thanks for your comment, My sister in law told me the same thing about "just keep swimming.. just keep swimming" & thats what we're doing. So where do you guys live? Uhm...Megan Zollinger? your sister in law i'm guessing? ha, I just recognize her from my work, I work at Summit Orthopaedics
Calise... here are a few fun Activity Days websites. :) Hope they help!
www.sugardoodle.net
www.mormonchic.com
www.theideadoor.com
Hey there Calise, glad to find your blog. Cute kids. It's been a long time. Sounds like life is great!!
Toni (Britton) O'Connor
I am loving the new layout!!!
Bwinqq.poker adalah Situs Poker Uang Asli yang terbukti membayar member real time , fast respon dan bisa dimainkan melalui handphone
android anda. situs poker uang asli terpercaya hanya Bwinqq.poker..!!!
Post a Comment