skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Artic Circle Preschool
Yesterday was Patrick's preschool day and while he is there Reed, Mady and I with a couple friends go to Artic Cirlcle to let the kids play. I learned that maybe we had been there too often because the Manager who was taking my order and asked if I was going to get the usual- a large fry, a kids drink and a chocolate snickers shake. The other girls that work there always bring our kids a twist courtesy cone at about 1:30- just enough time to eat it and clean up before we have to leave to pick up our other kids, and they are starting to know our names just by our debit cards. Maybe we should change it up a little and go to the McDonald's across the street, but, then I think "If it aint broke, don't fix it?" - Right?
2 comments:
Hi Calise!!! Wow it's been so long since I've talked to you! You have the sweetest little family ever! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog, now we can be blogging buddies! :) How do you do it with 3?! I'm having a hard time with 2 and it's only been 1 week! Craziness! :)
hey Calise, how are you? I found your site off of Holly's, I hope you don't mind. Your little family is so sweet. Don't you just love this blogging thing?
Hanna Terrill (Coon)
Post a Comment