I am a mom of football fanatics. We love football at our house, and now that both boys are playing, it has gotten more intense. Last night we watched the BYU Cougars pounce on the Texas Longhorns, it was great. The kids were all in bed so I was able to enjoy the game with Kellen (it was like a date!)
But the greatest part of the day was seeing my boys playing a sport they enjoy.
They each had 2 scrimmages and enjoyed every minute. Here are some pictures for your viewing pleasure.
Reed loved playing, and did get to pull some flags!
Now Patrick may not be the biggest player, but he sure has the heart. I call him my little "Rudy".
But this picture shows his best moment of the scrimmage. He is the one with his arms around the taller player up above, and the picture below shows him pulling the other guy down. He got that tackle!
Go Bears!!
Catch-Up Photo Dump. My Babies Are So Big.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment