It took us all summer, but we finally made it to a ward beach day. I have had anxiety about taking all the kids to the beach by myself, but I did it and it was great until it was time to leave! Claire loves the sand and the big kids love the water. Ellie doesn't really love either but she at least plays in both.
These seagulls knew where to find the food. There were a lot of kids around us (from the ward) and they all had snacks. I couldn't believe how many birds would swoop down, pick up the tiny cracker and then fly right back up in a matter of a second! They were hovering over us and we were all a little afraid of their poop... :)
I take a lot more pictures of the little girls because they hang out with me. The boys are always in the water so I don't snap their pictures and Mady is usually off with the boys, or with her friends.
I love living this close to the beach. We didn't get there very often this summer, but next summer with older kids should be better! What a beautiful place!
Catch-Up Photo Dump. My Babies Are So Big.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment