We loved our two years in Provo. I didn't think I would ever enjoy Utah so much. We had no money, lived in a tiny apartment, Kellen was very busy with school and we were both very stressed about finding a internship/job. The friends we made and the memories we created can never be replaced! Here are a few pictures of the last little while at the Y.
....Disclaimer..... Lots of pictures to come....
Reed and Miss Bracha. She was an amazing teacher!
Reed and Will. Great Friends
Our moving truck!
Rock Canyon Elementary.
Ashley and Patrick.... Um...... Friends? :)
The Fechner girls having a spa party!
My girls with Lote and KoKo. Great friends!
More pictures to follow, when I unpack the memory card. We had a girls party with the Quad. It was a fun time! :)
P.S. I miss the mountains...
Catch-Up Photo Dump. My Babies Are So Big.
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment