Thursday, June 27, 2013

Ode to the Beard

Ok, I know I said I was done posting for the day, but I was looking through pictures and saw all of them with Kellen and his beard.
When he graduated and didn't have to shave every day, he took that to mean he shouldn't ever shave. So he grew it until Mother's day and shaved it off for my present.
Then, he decided to grow it again. The above picture is only after a few weeks of growing it.
Now don't get me wrong, he is sexy no matter what, but when we were dating he grew a goatee and I thought it was great. I had never kissed anyone with facial hair and it tickled my lip. (TMI? Well, this is my blog isn't it?)
So, I kind of got used to his facial hair this time around. His hair was longer, and it was fun to see him differently so the night before he started his new job I had to snap a few pictures.
Gone are the days of no school/no work until he retires, so unless he is on vacation there will be no beard. So goodbye poky lip hair that makes me need to use chap stick after he kisses me,
 goodbye grey hairs that I love to point out around his chin,


 and goodbye red hair that tells me exactly where our red headed boys get it from.
You will be missed... kind of...

 See what I mean, I won't miss that creepy look...:) But I sure do love this man!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Haha this post cracked me up! You are hilarious! I am so excited to keep reading your blog :)