Monday, April 19, 2010

Testing... Testing.... Is this thing on?

It has only been almost a year... I think it is time for some blogging.
With work, kids, house, church callings, work, laundry, work, moving and FB (you know what I am talking about) The blog has been put on the back shelf. There is probably no one reading this (maybe my mom, oh wait, she doesn't have internet) So, I most likely talking to myself.
Well, things are good:
The kids are getting older by the day, especially little M- she has such a personality, it is so fun to hear her sing songs about everything she is doing, she also dances :) such a girl!
Middle "R" is loving the warm weather, he is outside all day. He loves going to his friends house a few times a week while I am at work and sometimes it is hard for us to come home, he hates to leave his best friend. I don't know what I am going to do with him next year with his friend in Kindergarten, "R" isn't quite old enough to go himself... It might be a long year!
Big "P" loves 1st grade, he is loosing teeth like crazy- right now he whistles because he is missing his 2 front teeth, but he loves waiting for the tooth fairy to come. This April Fool's day he was totally fooled when the tooth fairy played a trick on him and didn't come. (I know, that tooth fairy is silly... She must have slept in that day) He is reading great, and loves to have us come up with new words for him to spell.
Well, I guess that is how we are, I hope to post again soon!

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I READ!!!!!! MISS your guts! Where r u guys now? Love ya!!!

Kari Clark said...

Great to get the update on your fam! Glad you all are doing well. I personally can't believe how big your kids are, it's so funny how shocking it is to see pictures after a long time. Your kids are so stinkin cute.

Kelie Scott said...

I love reading your blog so start working on it more. hope to see you soon. love ya

Amy and Clark said...

Welcome back to the world!

Chance and Beth said...

Ha ha, still reading! Super cute kids, glad the move went well, and is OVER!