Wednesday, June 10, 2009

26

Well, my birthday has come and gone. My sister and her family were here for some work- so it was great to spend it with them! We went bowling, and out to dinner, then the next day we went to Chuck E. Cheese! :)
But, for the best part: Saturday a co-worker of mine had a bbq at her house. After we had been there a while, Kellen said he didn't feel well, and we should go home. Of course I started mumbling to my self that he was being a party pooper- but little did I know that when we walked into our house, someone would have broken into it. That's right- Kellen had planned a surprise party for me!

All this after I talked all week about how he can never surprise me with gifts. I always know what he and my mom are getting me! :) (I figured out that I was getting a patio set, and I opened it about a week before my big day!)
I have the sweetest husband, and the best friends. It was a great night- Kellen even hired a babysitter so only the littlest ones were here!
What a great birthday! I am the luckiest girl in the world to be married to the best man in this world!

8 comments:

Chance and Beth said...

Hey Happy Birthday!! Sorry i'm late. We finally got internet and I'm hoping to stay in touch better! Sounds like you had a good time though. That was very sweet!!

Maxfield Family said...

What a sweetheart. I'm impressed that he was able to pull it off without you even having a clue. Props to him.

Hilarie said...

I'm glad you had a great birthday!! It's awesome that you were surprised.. for some reason Russ can't usually surprise me either.

Have a great day!

Kari Clark said...

Happy Birthday! What a fun day! Kellen is such a sweetheart!

Holly said...

How fun! Happy Birthday Calise!! ;)

Ginger said...

How fun and how sweet of Kellen. I am glad you had a great birthday! Happy Birthday!!

Judy said...

Sorry I am so slow but happy late b-day and what a fun surprise!!!

Jerai Moulton said...

I love surprise birthday parties! They are so much fun! Are you guys planning on coming down for the Tea Party in a few weeks? I would be so much fun to see you!