Monday, April 6, 2009

Many Thanks

Thank you all for the loving words of support, and prayers that you sent our way. I could feel the love from you!
Well, Kellen loved it in Arizona, we should be hearing from them within the next few months.
The bug made it's way through the entire family, I am only just now recovering- It hit me the hardest!

As I watched General Conference this past weekend, I was brought to my knees. I am so thankful for this wonderful gospel. I am so thankful that I know my family can be together forever! And I thank you all, for being such great friends to me. You lift me up with your comments, and by reading your blogs!
Thank you thank you for all that you do! You are all a great inspiration to me! :)
Thank you for helping me stop and smell the roses... There are a lot more of you who are going through rough times. I should be concentrating on sending prayers your way, and not so much on my own "little things".
I love each and every one of you, and I thank you once again for your prayers!
Life is GOOD!

2 comments:

Judy said...

I LOVEED conference. It helped me remember the importance of faith. The talks were wonderful and I am so grateful for a Prophet of God. Hope things go well for your little family and I prayed for you! Love ya tons!!!!

Unknown said...

Sorry to hear you all have been sick! I hope you're feeling better. :)