Every day I talk to my mom. We have unlimited long distance so I can talk to her.
I love my mom!
She is so willing to take care of us,
to watch our children,
to give us support.
She says we can come and live with her if our jobs are gone...
She is amazing!
Someday, I hope to be the kind of mom and grandmother that she is.
I love my MOM!
8 comments:
send me your address and your chocolate is in the mail.
sally
oh send it to fordmetalparty@yahoo.com to keep it quiet from weirdos. k
That's a great picture! Mom's are the best..you definitely have a good one. :)
Mom's are awesome! I'm not sure what we would do without them I feel the same way about my mom and Phil's mom!
that is so sweet!
That is the sweetest picture ever! I love it and I am very close to my Mom as well so that makes this picture even sweeter to me. I might just have to take one of these pictures soon.
your mom is one of the top on the list of amazing women i know! She even takes great care of me and my kids...they love Grandma Jones!!
That is priceless. I think you are already that kind of mother. You have such an adorable little family. Thanks for all of your love and support.
Post a Comment