Friday, January 23, 2009

The Humaitarian Bowl



One night, Kellen went to WalMart to return something. Sitting on the Counter were tickets to the Humanitarian Bowl. THEY WERE FREE! I guess they couldn't get people to buy them and they wanted a full stadium, so they were giving them away. We decided to go. It was FREEZING. I didn't get off work until 3, and the game started at 2, so we were late. It was the 2nd quarter when we got there and not very many cars were in the parking lot, so I was a little worried! We went inside, ate some hot dogs and nachos, froze, watched the half time show, watched the 3rd quarter, then left. It was a fun time with our kids, but VERY cold!

6 comments:

Andrea said...

i am glad to see that you are still alive
i was beginning to wonder. i am glad that all is well! miss you guys

Dell Miller, Owner said...

Good to see you back. Check out our new blog
savinforarainyday.blogspot.com

Judy said...

Brrrrrrrrrr! Hope you are doing ok. Glad you had a fun family outing

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I always love myself a FREE NIGHT OUT! You are brave to face the bitter cold. What a good mom!

Maxfield Family said...

How fun! I bet your boys loved it, even if it was cold.

Kari Clark said...

How fun! That would be like Rob's dream come true... football and freezing temps. Family fun for all!