
As I sit here, I am procrastinating... A lot of things.
But what better thing to do than watch my baby girl (who is not such a baby anymore) pick out all the marshmallows out of her Lucky Charms. How do they learn that?
I am also trying to come up with some preschool activities for the letter "I", and uploading pictures to a few websites-(like Walgreens- having a way good deal on pics, snapfish for my free photo book from OPRAH, and Kodak for free photo cards (use TRYUS3 for Kodak checkout). As I look at all my millions of pictures, I realize that I forgot to tell everyone about going to the Reba concert! YES, I went to Reba McEntire and Kelly Clarkson. It was amazing! And yes, I am embarrassed to tell you this, but I cried. You heard me, I CRIED! After kids, my life has changed, I used to cry a lot but now it is uncanny. I cry all the time. I cry at commercials, t.v shows, when my kids hug me, and even when I talk to my family on the phone. ANYWAY, the concert was wonderful! If you haven't ever heard Kelly sing, I recommend it- she is amazing! They did the entire concert together- singing each other's songs. It was great for once to sing all the songs and have Kellen sitting there quietly! (He knows EVERY song it seems, I am the one who at the other concerts we have gone to that sits there and pretends to know the words!). A big thank you went to my In-Laws that drove in that day, went shopping with me, and then they watched our kids until the wee hours of the morning (you know, like 1 a.m.! hehe...) Then they woke up early and drove home to make it to work on time! I married into the greatest family! And another ENORMOUS thank you to my wonderful husband, who bought me the concert tickets for our anniversary. As if taking me to New York wasn't enough :) He was such a trooper to sit at a "girly" concert with me, holding my hand the entire time!
Well, I am off to teach the letter "I" for preschool, and also have a little preschool birthday party for Reed! Enjoy your day, and if you cry today- just remember that I am most likely crying also!:)
7 comments:
Cute post. Sounds like you had a really fun time at that concert!! Fun, I've still NEVER been to a concert.
Thanks for the Kodak code, I'll be looking into that! And I still haven't decided what pictures to use for the free snapfish book!!
Have a great day!
You are so cute! Sounds like you have a sweet hubby and you had a lot of fun1
Love this post and feel your joy. Glad to have you back....missed ya!
I LOVE reading your blog. ( hope you don't mind :) ) You have the cutest family....the best of both worlds. A boy and a girl. I hope I get a boy next!
Happy Anniversary. How exciting to not only be in New York ( I've never been ) but to see Reba and Kelly. Fun, Fun, Fun!!!!
Hope you have a GREAT week!
Sounds like a great concert, I'm jealous. It sure is nice having family around. We can't wait to get back to Idaho so that we can be closer to our family.
We are coming to Idaho for Thanksgiving. I'm not sure how long we'll stay though. It will depend on how good Boyd is doing. But we're excited to see you guys!
Post a Comment