That was awesome Calise! Thank you so much I needed to hear that today. I felt like this should really get out to everyone so I posted it on my blog as well. And also I am making my blog private and I need your email address from you. Thanks.
Welcome back. And thanks for sharing this, it will change lives. We listen to satan, and think we are not accomplishing anything.... well, this hits the ball out of the park. You are an amazing mom. I love your blog too. You are an inspiration to me. thanks.
Welcome to our blog. It is my little place to journal, since I haven't been very good at writing things down. Please excuse my ramblings, and bragging about my 5 precious children. I love being a mom! I love baking, scrapbooking, blog stalking, reading and laughing.
6 comments:
That was awesome Calise! Thank you so much I needed to hear that today. I felt like this should really get out to everyone so I posted it on my blog as well. And also I am making my blog private and I need your email address from you. Thanks.
That is really motivating & such great advice for all of us moms and wives.
Thanks for sharing!
Welcome back. And thanks for sharing this, it will change lives. We listen to satan, and think we are not accomplishing anything.... well, this hits the ball out of the park. You are an amazing mom. I love your blog too. You are an inspiration to me. thanks.
I loved it! And posted on my blog as well.
thanks for that calise.. something everyone needs to hear and be reminded of. you're such a good person
This was amazing! Thanks for sharing it w/ all of us!
Post a Comment