Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Cute Cute Cute

Head over to The Ponytail Challenge blog for a fun giveaway- and check out the 2 places to buy cute stuff! One place has THE cutest dresses for girls, and us moms! Check it out- SO CUTE!! Can I say it one more time? CUTE!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok so i checked out the dresses on Mikarose and I am so in love. The only thing is I don't have a little girl to dress up so cute. (i wonder if i could get Kendrick to wear one, I bet not so I better stop thinking of it huh). Way cute. Let me know if you come home in a few weeks I think we really need to get together soon and catch up maybe get a bunch of us who are here in town and do dinner or dessert yummm. Love ya