Saturday, June 14, 2008

To the Dads

I have the best men in my life.
First, there is my most handsome hubby, who I love more every day that I am with him. He is such a great father and husband. I am constantly in awe of him, and of the wonderful man he is. Most of the time I wonder why I have been so blessed to have married him, and have him love me. My boys can not get enough of their daddy, and they love playing with him and learning from him. Right now he is telling them cowboy stories, and they are sitting next to him with their mouths open just smiling. He works so hard for our family, and always does what is best for our family. He blesses me with his love, I am the luckiest girl in the world to be married to him!!
Next there is my great dad.
My Dad is such a great father, grandfather, leader and teacher. He always has a pocket full of change ready to hand out the quarters for candy machines, rides, and just for fun. He loves to read and you can always be sure he will have a book with him at any time. If he is not in his 4th grade classroom working, he will be in his huge garden growing enough for all of us. He always has at least 5 different colored pens in his pocket, along with note cards and he ALWAYS has his camera taking pictures of EVERYTHING! I love to talk about anything with my Dad, he always has such spiritual insights and so much knowledge. He is also a VERY good painter, and doesn't even complain when I ask him to help me paint our house, inside and out :) Thank you dad, for all you do for me, and for always being there for me to talk to and for your wonderful example for me and my children .
Last but not least is my Father-In-Law: He always such a cheerful person, and most willing to do anything for anyone. He is such a loving father and grandfather. He loves to broadcast high school sports (you can listen to him during the Blackfoot games). Steve has such a deep love for his family and works extra hard at everything he does, and is such a great story teller- he can sure make us laugh! Thank you Dad Z for all you are, for your great example, and for welcoming me into your family like I have always been there.

So, Happy Father's Day to all the Dads, (even though you don't read these this)

You are amazing- WE LOVE YOU!!!

6 comments:

The Hammers said...

Cute. I happen to think your dad is pretty special too.

Bartons said...

amen

Chris and Monika said...

Hi Calise! It has been a really long time. You have the cutest family. How has life been?

Kate Call said...

Calise!! its been forever. its kate (huls) call. I saw your blog through jessicas and had to say hi!! look at your cute little family! i'm so glad i can get updated on what up with you and so many from high school through this blogg'n world. its great! its so good to see your cute face. keep in touch

C.B. said...

Fathers are awesome! If you are still looking for tutus..you can buy some online...just go to etsy.com and type in tutus and you will find all sorts of cute ones!

Kate Call said...

i love that picture of you kissing your dad at your wedding.. aren't dads the greatest thing ever!