Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Picture Tag

Are you sick of learning about me yet? I like to do all sorts of tags, they make me sit and think about things, and this tag actually made me clean my sink!
So, I was tagged a long time ago from my friend Hilarie so here goes:
Take a picture of 10 things, then tag:
1. The Kitchen Sink

2. The Inside of your fridge: (Caution- completely messy!)3. Your favorite shoes: I bought these shoes while I was prego with Patrick. I was working on my feet all day at a credit union. Needless to say that 5 years later they are pretty trashed. They are the only pair of shoes I have spent more than $20 on :)4. Your closet (I almost didn't post this because it is really embarrasing. Now you know what my project is for the weekend- this is where I stash EVERYTHING when company comes :))
5. The laundry pile: I actually got all of the laundry done, this is the last pile to be put away :)6. What your kids are doing right now:
Patrick and Reed are playing with the big blocks and army guys, Mady just woke up from her nap and is talking and laughing in her bed. She sounds so cute on the monitor!

7. Favorite Room of the house. Well, I don't really have a favorite, but we always have family time in the front room, and the dinning room, so here is a pic of both. ( Don't look at the white wall, it was an ugly green with the rest of the kitchen yellow, but when we moved in we primed it and have not found the right color to match it yet)8. The TOILET - have any of you ever taken a picture of your toilet?

9. Your Fantasy Vacation: If I had a picture of it, it wouldn't be a fantasy now would it? Well, I really want to go to Portugal with Kellen. He went to Lisbon on his mission and I would love to see it. We are hoping to go to Portugal and Spain with his parents to pick up his little brother from his mission. (Greg is in Madrid)



10. Self Portrait -Pat took this picture of me right after I got my hair cut! He was really close!!

I tag Holly, Hanna, Tara, Toni, And Michelle- Unless you have done it before


4 comments:

Michelle Hepworth said...

Calise, Your little home is sooo cute. and so are your kids and your hair cut! Well I am sad that I had not talked to you in 3 years knowing that you have moved to Nampa. The last time i really saw you was in target a long time ago. Well time truly flies.

Holly said...

CUTE HAIR!!!! Fun! I'm excited to do this tag! I'll start snapping pics and post it tomorrow, or if I get REALLY ambitious tonight. :) Lol. Oh, and your cute shoes... I have the SAME pair!! :) You are too cute!

Hilarie said...

Your hair cut looks really cute!! I love it. Fun tag, looks like your have a really cute home!

Ann-Michelle said...

i love that you tagged me- but FORGOT to do it! i am doing your word one instead!!