Monday, March 10, 2008

So Cute




I love to make treats for my kids on all the holidays. Since Patrick likes to think that he has his own day (you know- St. Patrick's day) We like to have yummy green treats. I found these cute leprechaun hat cupcakes and I thought they looked fun and easy to do with the kids.






Also, take a look at these fun ideas for Easter! Just click on the leprechaun hat picture and you can learn how to make them!




5 comments:

Holly said...

Ooh! I'm always looking for new fun treats to make! Thanks for the link!!

Hanna in the Hizzzouse.. said...

I agree with holly, I love yummy treats and my kids love them even more than me. Look at you and your page, you weren't kidding about making your page cutesy, I loveit!

SRSL said...

These look like great fun!!!! I cant wait to try them with my kids!!! Give me the recipe to your wonderful and addicting cookies!!! I need more!!!

C.B. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
C.B. said...

Those leprachan hats are pretty dang cute! Sadly, I know if I tried baking those things, they would be burnt and nasty...They would either stick to the pan because I'm too lazy to get the liners or the tops are crispy.It seems like I can never get cupcakes right...I dont know what it is...My husband eats them anyways to be nice...it's funny! :)