


We love to have movie night! We all get into our pjs and cuddle in blankets with popcorn and treats. While I was making the treats, I sat Madalyn down on the couch and told Pat to help watch her. When I came back in, he had put her in a dish chair- She LOVED it! She fit so perfectly in it and she loves to sit up so it was great. They all knew I was taking their picture but wouldn't take their eyes off The Bee Movie long enough to say cheese. Even Mady was watching it! Oh, I love my kids!
6 comments:
so how was the movie??? Movie nights are so fun when you are just hanging out with your own family!!!! I love Mady in that chair, she looks like such a big girl!!!!
Isn't The Bee Movie the best?! WE LOVED it!! I want to get August Rush and have a movie night tonight too!! :)
do you remember when katelin fit just perfect in that little dish chair? It seems like that was just yesterday.
It must have been a good movie!! They look like they are certainly liking it. Movie nights are fun! Cute pictures!
so cute! I look forward to family memories!! YEAH!
seriously cute kids. Love that chair. Dont' the big kids do the cutest things with babies? Mine does. We love movie night. Every Saturday night we have dinner in the living room and watch a movie. Cerise loves it and Morgan is starting to get into it too.
Post a Comment