
I have been wanting to see the movie Juno. It is a type of Independent (I think that is what it is called) film. I haven't laughed that hard at a movie for a long time. It was sort of dry humor, and they did say a couple bad words, but overall it was just a good movie. Granted, it was about a 16 year old girl who gets pregnant and gives the baby up for adoption so I guess I didn't feel that good, but some of the one liners in the movie made Kellen and I giggle! I really liked a few of the songs on the movie's soundtrack even though they really aren't my style. The boy in the movie looked just like Kellen's cousin so it was hard for me to not laugh everytime I saw him.
We didn't have much time for dinner after, so we just stopped in at Wendy's. We finished dinner so fast without kids messes and chaos, and then we just sat and talked- isn't it wonderful that even after 3 kids and a crazy life that we still have things to talk about and we still like each other! Afterwards we stayed up until MIDNIGHT playing cards with some friends who were watching our kids for us- I didn't know I could still stay up that late but it sure was fun!
We didn't have much time for dinner after, so we just stopped in at Wendy's. We finished dinner so fast without kids messes and chaos, and then we just sat and talked- isn't it wonderful that even after 3 kids and a crazy life that we still have things to talk about and we still like each other! Afterwards we stayed up until MIDNIGHT playing cards with some friends who were watching our kids for us- I didn't know I could still stay up that late but it sure was fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment