
Well, I finally did it! I took Reed's binky away! I know, I know, 2 is too old for a binky but I was lazy. With Mady coming and moving it was just easier for him to keep it. It has been 2 weeks and he only asks for it about every other day. We are going to the Disney Store this weekend for him to pick out a present. Patrick has stopped having acidents in the night also so it is a double good day! YEAH!!!
2 comments:
yeah Reed and Patrick!!! That is awesome that you dont have to clean all the sheets, those days are just uugh!!! anyways I am proud of you boys!! way to go Calise!!
Great job, I bet your thrilled!! I've changed plenty of wet sheets during the night I'm hoping to be done with that too...until the next one at least!
Post a Comment